Raphaël Ouellet is a young photographer originating from Rimouski now working in Montreal, Toronto and New York. A lover of art & culture, he takes inspiration from travelling, new experiences and most of all, humanity.
His work has appeared in publications such as: Harper's Bazaar(Brasil), Nylon (New York) Paper Magazine (New York), ELLE Canada, BILLBOARD, Plaza (Italy), LOULOU, Transworld (New York), SBC (Toronto), VOIR (Montreal), Nightlife (Montreal), Urbania(Montreal) and Jobboom (Montreal). His photographs have been featured in exhibitions at "Musée de la Civilisation de Québec" in 2008 (as part of the Zoom Sur event), GORA gallery in 2009 and Yves Laroches Gallery in 2011. The same year, two of his works were selected among 300 others to kickoff the Chromatic festival in Montreal.
Raphaël continues to capture portraits of artists from all over the world from his insightful, refreshing and unique point-of-view.
Raphaël is represented by 1ONE in Montreal.
Please contact Marlene at email@example.com or call her at 1-514-876-1663
Please contact Raphael directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards for solo work :
- 2013 American Photography Chosen
- 2012 LUX for Grimes Artist promotion
- 2012 LUX for Plaster in Newcomers published
- 2012 LUX for Plaster in Editorial Portrait
- 2012 Applied Arts Magazine Prize for Denys Arcand's portrait
- 2012 Applied Arts Magazine Prize for Obesity
- 2011 Communications Arts Editorial Portrait
- 2011 LUX Grandprize Newcomers
- 2011 LUX 2nd Prize Fashion/Beauty Editorial
Awards for collaborative work :
- 2012 Marketing Award Public Service integrated GOLD for Société de Sauvetage Campaign
- 2012 Crea Integrated campaign for Société de Sauvetage Campaign
- 2012 Crea First prize Print Public Services for Société de Sauvetage Campaign
- 2012 Crea First prize Print Newspaper Campaign for Bell
- 2011 Boomerang Créativité Média Interactive for Société de Sauvetage Campaign
- 2011 Grafika Installation for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 Grafika Brochure for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 Grafika Posters for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 Grafika Identity for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 How Magazine Brochure Merit for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 How Magazine Covers Merit for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 How Magazine 3D Objects Merit for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 Art Directors Club Silver Installation for Elektra Campaign
- 2011 One Show Bronze Poster series for Elektra Campaign